To access ZOOM meeting click here https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3421476981 Note: The meeting of the CVEC Executive Committee and Finance Committee meeting will be held through remote participation by the CVEC Board of Directors pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law on March 12, 2020. All public comments or questions should be directed to Liz Argo, CVEC Executive Director, at email@example.com. The Board will address any submissions at its next meeting. ————————————————————-To print out a copy of the agenda, click here.———————————-
- Call to Order.
- Persons on the phone asked to identify themselves.
- Public Comment.
- Discussion and possible vote on Liz Argo’s exit strategy, office personnel and personnel structure.
- Discussion and possible vote on CVEC policy on the Department of Energy Resources Alternative On Bill Credits being used in tandem with the Department of Public Utilities Net Metering Credits.
- Discussion and possible appointments to CVEC Finance Committee.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the President more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Please Note: The list of matters is composed of those reasonably anticipated by the chair of the body that may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed; other items not listed may in fact be discussed and/or be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law. It is possible that if it so votes, the body may go into executive session. The body may also act on items in an order other than they appear on this agenda. Persons interested are advised that, in the event any matter taken up at the meeting remains unfinished at the close of the meeting, the matter may be put off to a continued session of this meeting with proper notice.